Healthy Snacks for our daily routine. Cutlets are full of nutrients and protein. The main ingredient of our Cutlets is Broccoli & Paneer.
Broccoli is high in many nutrients, including fibre, vitamin C, vitamin K, iron, and potassium. It also boasts more protein than most other vegetables. This green veggie can be enjoyed both raw and cooked.
Paneer is a good choice for proteins, especially in a vegetarian diet. Paneer is a very good source of protein.
Receipe & Ingredient of Healthy Cutlets:
- Broccoli 200gm grated
- Carrot 60gm grated
- Paneer 100gm grated
- 1 onion chopped
- Green chills chopped as to taste
- Fresh Chopped Garlic
- Coriander chopped
- Mint Chopped
- Green onion leaves chopped
- 2 tbsp raw stories
- 1 tbsp raw besan
- 1 tbsp salt as per taste
- 1 tbsp red chill powder
- 1 tbsp Jeera
- 1/2 tsp Garam Masala
- 2 tbsp bread crums
Mix all the above ingredients gently and make a Cutlet shape using a few drops of oil in hand. Approximate 12 pcs Cutlets will be made from the above-mentioned ingredients.
- Now time to fry.
- Here I am using Air fryer to make Cutlets more healthy or without oil.
- Preheated Airfryer at 180°C at 15 mins.
- In between keep checking to Cutlets.
- Crispy n Crunchy Cutlets is ready to Serve .
- Serve hot with Mint Coriander Chutney.
Checkout more such content at: https://gogomagazine.in/category/magazine/food/