HEALTHY RECIPES | SUGAR-FREE TIRAMISU – an Italian Dessert
Tiramisu is an Italian dessert that derives its name from the Italian phrase tira mi su- meaning pick me up. This dessert is definitely a mood elevator in every sense. This sugar-free version makes it a healthier indulgence than the sugar-loaded one.
Here is the recipe:
- 1 cup mascarpone cheese
- 1/2 cup cream
- 4 tsp stevia extract
- 1tbsp coffee powder
- 50 ml water
- Sugarfree Digestive biscuits 5-6
- Cocoa powder for dusting on top
- Mix instant coffee powder with 2 tsp stevia powder and water to make some black coffee.
- Whisk the mascarpone cheese till soft, add cream and stevia and whisk till it’s smooth and fluffy.
- Transfer it to a piping bag.
- In a glass mug, place 1 digestive biscuit after thoroughly dipping it in coffee.
- Layer with mascarpone cheese mixture.
- Keep repeating the layering process till the top of the mug.
- Pipe small blobs on the entire top surface.
- Dust with cocoa powder.
- Chill for 30 min and enjoy!!