Praveen Yadav | Oct 17, 2021 | 0
AVA BREEZE – SINGER AND AN ACTRESS
Here is Ava Breeze in a conversation with GOGO Magazine.
1) When did your journey as a musician begin?
Music has been a part of who I am since I found out music existed. I would have songs running through my head every day. And sing in my house every chance I had. I learned more about music as I got older and found a passion for writing it. I didn’t think it would really go anywhere but my Instagram following was growing as I was doing covers of songs. I was always writing lyrics and melodies in my head and decided to make my own music.
2) Tell us more about your experience as an actress.
I have been able to cry, and laugh on cue since I was young and I can also raise one eyebrow at a time like the rock. (so I was meant to be an actress) in seriousness, I love being overdramatic in real life so acting came to me naturally. I have been in National commercials, short films, and now the main character in a show called Irreverand.
3) Which has been your first track?
My first single is ‘Girls of Summer.’
4) Who has been your inspiration?
My personal inspiration would definitely be my family, supporting me to do all the things that I love.
In music, I look up to people like Billie Eilish and Aurora because I love their music. I look up to artists like Christina Aguilera and Ariana grande with their incredible control and vocal ranges.
In acting; I adore Dove Cameron, and how she can play multiple roles and make such subtle changes to herself to distinguish each character. I also admire how she shares her truth on Instagram and shows the pain with the smiles!
5) Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?
I prioritize school in addition to all other persuits, I see myself making music, and truly hope to work in tv to eventually be a part of a movie cast with likeminded artistic souls.
6) How would you describe your music?
I would describe my music as indie or alternative, very melodic and harmony focused! I imagine as I grow I will try on many styles. MY OWN taste in music changes with my mood.
7) Which has been your most memorable project or song?
My most memorable project would be my international commercial for Feeding America. I was the face of hunger and on billboards nationwide. The campaign truly raises awareness for a serious problem, and I was honored to work with such an incredible organization.
8) What advice would you give to the aspiring musicians?
I would tell aspiring musicians to keep making music and fall in love with the process.
9) Share some of your achievements with the magazine.
- I was invited to, sang, and spoke at the First annual DHX-30 symposium.
- I was awarded the ‘Civic responsibility award’ in a vote by my peers at a modeling retreat held in Positano Italy.
- This past Season I was honored to compete at the D2 Cheer summit, at the ESPN center, Orlando Florida.
- I love to skateboard and I attempt new skateboard tricks to spite many falls! I am also constantly learning new tumbling skills.
- I have an impressive stuffed animal collection, I am a straight-A honors student and I started an ASL club in my school.
- I am on my varsity cheer team for my high school.
- I participate in the school musical every year, as well as the chorus and county choir.
- I am part of The student council and French honor society.
- I have a full album written, but ‘Girls of Summer’ is the first to be released.
INSTAGRAM : @avabreeze_
Checkout more such content at: https://gogomagazine.in/category/magazine/music/