It’s okay to have fit. You are human too, I know you feel that if you are not creating something it will impact your algorithm, but if you pressure yourself to create something, it will impact your brain!
There are 7 types of creativity blocks:
1. The mental block: This is where you get trapped by your own thinking
2. The emotional barrier where being creative can be intense.
3. Work habits (that don’t work): Procrastinating things
4. Personal problems
5. Poverty Unexpected loss
7. Communication breakdown.
Anything from this can be the reason for your creativity block And there is no harm in accepting it. but all you need is to choose yourself.
I know you keep asking yourself that why you are facing the creativity block and the reason is that you have a fear of imperfection, feeling like you are not good enough to see an idea through. Many creatives consider themselves perfectionists, which can prevent the pursuing of ideas or completing projects. The reality is that nothing and no one is perfect.
Ways to solve a creativity block:
1. Try a digital detox: Walk away from the computer and disconnect socially
2. Remember that you can’t force creativity: Forcing ourselves to ‘be creative’ is pointless.
3. Find new sources of inspiration.
4. Take on a monotonous task.
5. Allow yourself to fail, sometimes it is okay to fail.
6 Take care of yourself and just don’t be hard on yourself.
7 Break it down into manageable chunks. Try to work in portions.
8 . Apply some pressure.
This may help you come out of the block you are facing but before anything, all you need is to accept the phase! And reminder it’s okay to feel in such a manner.
Checkout more such content at: https://gogomagazine.in/category/magazine/writeups-volume-7/